Volunteer Peer Support Directory Application
Please complete and submit this page if you would like to be considered for volunteer opportunities as Recovery Peer Support Advocate in the Monroe County and surrounding areas. This may include supporting individuals in active use seeking recovery services and support; it may include supporting individuals in early recovery after treatment or possibly after drug court or incarceration discharge; or it may include supporting affected family members.
By submitting this application:
1. You are agreeing that all information is accurate and can be shared with someone (individual, family member or organization) in need of Recovery Peer Support and Advocacy.
2. You also agree that you have completed the 46 Hrs of Recovery Coach Training including the 30 Hr. RCA (Recovery Coach Training) and 16 Hr. Ethics for Recovery Coaches workshops and that you are actively pursuing or have achieved your CRPA-P, CRPA or CARC Certifications.
3. You agree to review and comply with the NYCB Code of Ethics.
4. You agree to participate in monthly group coaching / mentoring sessions (2nd Mondays) with Lori & Keith.
5. You are under no obligation to accept a Peer Recovery assignment; simply to be considered and remain on our call list. Calls will be limited to the hours between 8 am and 9 pm. To be removed from our Volunteer Peer Call List please submit a new form and indicate your intent to be removed from the Volunteer Peer Support date base.
Our Recovery Coach University Training Office
Gallery Q: Recovery Coach University
565 Blossom Rd
Rochester, NY 14610